- 8oz Neufchatel cheese
- 1 jar of Ragu light parmesan alfredo sauce
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (13.75-14oz quartered)
- 1 box of frozen spinach (8-9 oz )
- 2 Cups of Kraft Shredded Classic Italian Cheese (Parmesan and mozzarella) (or you can just use 1 cup to cut back on fat and calories)
- Let cream cheese soften at room temperature
- Thaw out spinach and drain excess water off (you will probably have to squeeze the water out with your hand)
- Finely chop artichoke hearts
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, alfredo sauce and ½ of the cheese .
- Spread in a pie dish or in separate little dishes and then top with remaining cheese.
- Place in a preheated 375* oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- (Optional step)Then place in the broiler until cheese turns brown (about 2 minutes)
|Using 2 cups of cheese||Using 1 cup of cheese|
|Whole||Serves 8||Whole||Serves 8|
|1937 Calories||242 Calories||1577 Calories||198 Calories|
|139.5 g Fat||17 g Fat||112 g Fat||14 g Fat|
|6205 g sodium||775 g sodium||5405 g sodium||676 g sodium|
|60 g carbs||8 g carbs||56 g carbs||7 g carbs|
|91 g protien||11 g protien||67 g protien||8g protien|