Who doesn't love a good and simple Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich? Once in a while we crave it, so why not indulge just a little. Throw in a 1 cup of Sliced Apples (53 calories) and 10 baby carrots (35 calories) for a 448 calorie lunch or dinner! This will be sure to satisfy for your needs.
Hot Ham and Cheese
- 1 Great Value Hamburger bun
- 1 slice of sargento baby Swiss cheese
- 1 slice of American cheese
- 8 Slices of Premium Smoked Land O' frost Ham
- Heat Ham all the way through, this could either be done in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Toast the bun (Optional)
- Place 1 piece of cheese on the top of the bun and 1 piece of cheese on the bottom portion of the bun
- Layer with the Ham
- Place the sandwich on a microwave safe plate and heat in the microwave for the 30 seconds
I will post pictures of this recipe soon!
Total Fat- 16.5g (to omit some of this fat, try low fat cheese)
Protein- 30 g