Chicken Parmigiana and Pasta
Serves 4-6 Cost $2.97 per person
- 1-2# Chicken (I use tenderloins because its great for the little ones cooks quicker)
- 1 package of shaken bake (I use buffalo or ranch and Herb)
- 3/4 C. Mozzarella Cheese or Grated Parmesan
- 1 can of drained delmonte diced Tomato, Basil, Oregano and Garlic
Directions: Preheat oven to 400*F. Foil Line a baking sheet/pan. Shake chicken as directed on package. Bake 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Put cheese over chicken and then top with Tomatoes bake a addition 5 Minutes.
*If making this with pasta wait to put tomatoes on top. Go ahead and melt the cheese over the chicken. Heat the tomatoes up. Place pasta mixture down, Chicken and tomatoes over top.
- 2-2 1/2 Cups of Spiral pasta
- 1 Cup of diced Yellow pepper
- 1 Cup of small broccoli florets
- 1-2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 Can of Diced Basil, Garlic & Oregano Tomatoes (Do not Drain)
- 1/4 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
Directions: Cook pasta as directed on package drain and keep warm. Cook bell peppers and broccoli in pan with oil for 3 minutes. Add Undrained Tomatoes. Cover and Cook for 5 minutes until veggies are tender and crisp. Toss with Pasta and top with Chicken.