- 1 # Ground Beef
- 1 Can of condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (divide into 1/4 of can and 3/4 can)
- 1/2 c. Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 c. Onion (diced)
- 1 tsp of Montreal steak seasoning (you could use what you have)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Brown Gravy Packet
- 2 c. Water (or 2 c. Beef stock)
- 1 small can of pieces and stems mushrooms (or you can Sauté your own)
Directions: In a large bowl, combine beef, 1/4 can mushroom soup, bread crumbs, egg, onions, and steak seasoning. Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 oval patties.
Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides and transfer to a plate
In the same pan sauté mushrooms, add water or beef stock and whisk in gravy mix until smooth. Stir in remaining mushroom soup.
Return patties to skillet and spoon gravy over top. Cover pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutritional Facts with out cheese: 229 Calories, 10 g Carbs